William LeGoullon is an artist raised and currently based in Phoenix, Arizona. Since receiving his BFA from Arizona State University in 2009 where he studied under Mark Klett and William Jenkins, he has exhibited extensively both nationally and internationally including exhibitions in Los Angeles, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Toronto, Fort Collins, Santa Barbara, Seattle and Belgrade Serbia. In 2011, LeGoullon was awarded a Contemporary Forum Emerging Artist Grant from The Phoenix Art Museum and exhibited in The Arizona Biennial at The Tucson Museum of Art. More recently he was recognized as a Klompching Gallery FRESH 2015 Finalist and is a Magenta Foundation 2016 Flash Forward Winner. In addition to exhibiting, LeGoullon also explores independent curatorial work and plans to continue living and working in central Arizona.
* Installation views are available here.
* Project Statements are available here.
* William is available for commissioned creative and commercial work, as well as Architectural Projects.
Print Sales and Information:
• All works are original and are available for purchase unless otherwise noted.
• Printing methods, editions, sizes, and pricing is dependent on the particular project.
• High resolution images can be made available upon request for sales related viewing only.
• If interested in purchasing a piece or if you have questions regarding prints, please inquire below.
• No unauthorized usages.